What Personal Data Does Alchemy Scientific Collect About You?
Information You Provide Directly
We may collect the following personal data from you when you apply for a position:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, physical address, telephone number;
- Employment Background Information such as resume/CV, employment history, academic and professional qualifications;
- Work eligibility and citizenship information;
- Demographic Information such as racial or ethnic origin for government reported statistics when permitted by law or with your consent.
Information We Collect from Other Parties
We may collect personal data from other parties as part of the recruitment process. For example:
- Information provided from agencies performing background checks or right to work verifications;
- Information provided by Alchemy Scientific team members who have referred you for a job.
How does Alchemy Scientific Use Your Personal Data?
We may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about your job application and potential future job opportunities;
- To administer, support, and manage the job application process;
- Where necessary to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements;
- For other purposes as described to you at the time we collect your personal data.
When Does Alchemy Scientific Share Your Data and Who are the Recipients?
As part of the recruitment process, Alchemy Scientific may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Internally with Alchemy Scientific team members, contractors, and vendors who require the information to administer and manage the recruitment process;
- To third-party service providers which process personal data on our behalf to provide certain services, such as background checks;
- To third-parties with whom you instruct Alchemy Scientific to share your personal data;